[WEB4LIB] Redirecting a website

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Tue Jan 28 12:43:07 EST 2003

Most editing software will allow you to do a global find and replace
throughout all files in a directory, or embedded subdirectories. I would
find a line of text which is in all the files, and do a find and replace
which includes the line of code for the meta tag to redirect. There are a
zillion examples on the web. here was the top hit in Google for "meta tag
redirect". Good luck! -- Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu

Using the Meta Tag "Refresh" to Redirect to a Different URL
<http://www.indiana.edu/~wmhome/tool_guide_info/refresh_metatag.shtml>