MySQL + Apache/Debian Linux - favorite development tools

Lori Bowen Ayre LBAyre at galecia.com
Tue Jan 21 21:59:48 EST 2003

We're just getting started development some MySQL database applications and
are wondering what development tools you like best.  Our web host supports
PHP so we'll be using that and we're running on Debian/GNU Linux with an
Apache web server.

Our goal is to quickly put together some applications that staff will use to
improve communications and work flow and provide access to shared data.  So
ease of programming and clean, easy to read, quickly-executing code are more
important than pretty applications but it does need to be a web-app as staff
is distributed throughout the state.

Reply to LBAyre at galecia.com.  I'd like to hear what tools you recommend and
why.  Thanks!

Lori Ayre