[WEB4LIB] ?making it easy for patrons to report typos in databases

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwilson.com
Tue Jan 21 12:42:00 EST 2003

We provide a feedback form link in Wilsonweb from both our login page and within the Infocenter link. Typos that are reported are passed on to the Editorial units to be fixed. We just need the database, the problem, and an accession number would be helpful too. One caveat, we can't fix typos in our fulltext that were in the article to begin with.

We also get reports from the customer services people from the vendors that market our databases, and those are also passed on to the Editorial units for correction.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson at hwwilson.com