Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Jan 17 16:10:08 EST 2003

My thanks to everyone who responded; I have several products to try and
some good information. I really appreciate the help.

Robin
Boulton
rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
IT
Manager                                                              (630)
584 0076 x 258
St. Charles Public Library District                         Cell:  (630)
918 8738
St. Charles, IL 60174                                             FAX:
(630) 584 3448
                         http://www.st-charles.lib.il.us