[WEB4LIB] Re: Fwd: pop ups

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Jan 17 13:24:42 EST 2003

Pop-up blocking is available in Netscape 7.01. It wasn't available in 7.0
although as Thomas noted, it's pretty easy to add the capability using a
script to do that. Mozilla builds and Netscape 7.01 are available for
Windows 2000.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library