[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Hi-Tech News piece

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Mon Jan 6 15:00:48 EST 2003

Bill,

According to the "History" section in the following item, you wished for "a
list aimed at librarians involved in developing resources for the World Wide
Web" in an April 1994 posting on the NEW-LIST list.

http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue5/web4lib/

According to Roy, who wrote the above article, your note "acted as a
catalyst that spurred us to pursue the possibility of hosting such a list at
UC Berkeley."

Bernie Sloan