Free Live/Virtual Reference Software

Allison Diaz-Forte findallison at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 11:49:09 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

Some time ago I read an article on the topic of live reference software. It included a discussion about free software available for providing this service. Now I cannot remember where this article is located and I am hoping that others on the list would have read this article and would be able to either provide me with the bib. reference or point me to other relevant sources of information.

All the best,

Allison Diaz-Forte
National Library and Information System Authority
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago