[WEB4LIB] Re: Jaws Web Page readers' comments?

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Sep 26 16:20:08 EDT 2002

I agree.  I tried it out with my monitor turned off.  Big eye opener.

Just would like to let y'all know that if you're trying Jaws for Windows on you machine, please refrain yourself  doing a drag and drop while the application is still installed because, for some reason, the drag activity conflicts with the Jaws application and causes you a "blue screen of death".

Well, at least that was what happened on my machine (using JFW 4.1.)

--
Ranti Junus - Systems office
100 Main Library