timeout software and Innovative

Jackie Griffin jgriffin at ci.berkeley.ca.us
Thu Sep 5 15:24:15 EDT 2002

I am sure that this has been asked in some form or another before, but I was unable to locate it in the archives.
We run III.  We run Cybrarian as our timeout software.  After a year of use, we are very frustrated by the problems and limitations of Cybrarian.
I am wondering a) if someone else is running III and Cybrarian with more success than we are.  If so, would you be willing to communicate offlist with us about some of our issues.  b) Are you running some other timeout software that you are satisfied with or c) are you running some other timeout software that you hate and think we should avoid.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Jackie Griffin
Director of Library Services
Berkeley Public Library