[WEB4LIB] Re: HTML question - lists

Diane Madrigal DMADRIGA at MAIL.NYSED.GOV
Fri Sep 27 15:43:41 EDT 2002

Thanks for the various suggestions regarding my html list.  As a couple people mentioned, it was mainly an MSIE issue.

I experimented with some of the style sheet suggestions and did finally get the bullets to show up <http://www.nysl.nysed.gov/mssc/almanac/vvisalm9.style.htm>, but then ran into a problem with overlapping images (this time in Netscape, version 6.2).

For now, at least, I've decided to just go with a table!

Diane Madrigal
New York State Library <http://www.nysl.nysed.gov/>
New York State Education Department