[WEB4LIB] PHP Question

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Sep 27 12:55:22 EDT 2002

Paul,

You can do a "print-only" page with CSS. The limitation with that is that
it only works for browsers that recognize the specific CSS specs. But it
does exactly what you want without requiring a separate page and another
hit on the server. For more details see:

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/goingtoprint/

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library