PHP Question

paul michael king pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 27 12:11:51 EDT 2002

Hello,

I have dynamic tables that are generated with php that look beautiful.
However, I would like to make them more print friendly by offering a link
to another page that lacks all of the graphics, but contains the same
information.  I can't simply code the query into the anchor tag for the
link, because the page in question is just one of a hundred possibilities.
I must somehow forward the same information that is currently displayed to
another page.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  You were all very helpful with my
last php question!!  Also, if there is a better forum for this sort of
thing, please let me know.

--paul king,
graduate student,
library & information science,