[WEB4LIB] making IE secure on a multi-user machine

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Sep 19 17:50:41 EDT 2002

Ken,

Using TweakUI, you can use its IE and Paranoia settings to clear out IE's cache,
history, etc. What exactly is their concern as far as what IE leaves behind? I
can think of bigger security issues with IE than those. Those sound like more of
a problem with personal privacy than security.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI