[WEB4LIB] Re: managed collection of sites

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Tue Sep 17 16:09:19 EDT 2002

In Anaheim we have our computer divided into functional units.  The
Internet computers are in one section of the library and the computers
that are used for the subscription databases are in a different section
of the library.  These are also different profiles in the server, and
the one for subscription databases uses the illegal proxy server of
x.x.x and the exceptions list for the subscription databases.  That way
we ensure that something will be available for research without having
to kick someone off an Internet computer.

--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us