medical libraries on the web

vinod vinodscaria at eth.net
Sun Sep 15 13:34:55 EDT 2002

Hi,
I would like to know whether anyone could write an article on "Medical
Libraries on the Web" in the asian Student Medical Journal
http://www.asmj.mccal.org .
The target audience: Undergraduate Medical Students.
Purpose of article: a brief tutorial on how medical libraries on the web can
help him in his academic life.

If anybody is interested, please let me know. My e-mail id is
vinodscaria at eth.net
I would be grateful if the author could add links to the text as it would
enable the readers to browse and get to know more about the subject.

Best Regards
Vinod Scaria
Editor
Asian Student Medical Journal