[WEB4LIB] Netscape "No Pages to Print" error

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Sep 3 11:10:28 EDT 2002

Jeff,

Are you using a scripting language like ASP or PHP to generate the pages?
I've seen Netscape 4.x get hung on dynamically created pages and think
that there is nothing to print.

Also, a clarification for future referece: when you referenced Bugzilla,
were your speaking about Mozilla's Bug tracking system at:

http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

If so, that system is only intended for Mozilla and some of the spin-offs
from it. I believe that Netscape maintains their own internal bug tracking
system for the various Netscape products based on Mozilla (Netscape 6 and
7). Occasionally, there are cross-overs between the two. I'm not aware of
any publically available bug-tracking system for the
4.x versions of Netscape.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library