Internet Plugins

SARGEANT Brad bsargeant at ci.springfield.or.us
Wed Sep 25 16:24:00 EDT 2002

I am going to be upgrading to W2000 and reconfiguring my Public Internet
computers in the next month or so. Does anyone out there has a good list of
plugins, helper apps, chat apps, etc. to install so that patrons don't have
constantly be installing stuff on the machines? We run DeepFreeze, so
anything
that gets installed doesn't survive a reboot. I see people constantly
downloading and installing God knows what. I would like to have all or most
preinstalled to avoid them having to reinstall constantly.

Any suggestions will be appreciated,

Brad Sargeant
Springfield Public Library
Springfield, OR