Google News Gets A New Look, More Content

Peter Murray Peter.Murray at uconn.edu
Mon Sep 23 12:17:05 EDT 2002

In particluar, I like the "fine print" at the bottom:

    This page was generated entirely by computer algorithms without
    human editors.  No humans were harmed or even used in the creation
    of this page.

I think I might have a new favorite "current news" page...

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian          W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School         Hartford, Connecticut