[WEB4LIB] Re: Call for Contributors

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed Sep 11 21:20:35 EDT 2002

As an Advisory Board member, not only do I support this decision, which
had been discussed with the team, but I support Roy's willingness to
make decisions and steer the ship. Web4Lib manages to stay on topic
without moderation, and that's a beautiful thing. Kudos to Roy for
keeping this list going so long and so well.

Karen G. Schneider kgs at lii.org  http://lii.org
Director,    Librarians' Index to the Internet
lii.org  New This Week:     http://lii.org/ntw
      lii.org: Information You Can Trust!