[WEB4LIB] Re: Technology at "Millennium Library" (Cerritos, C

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Fri Sep 6 12:21:41 EDT 2002

Well, we've got Fred the Bear ;-)

http://www.library.appstate.edu/imc/images/group.jpg
http://www.library.appstate.edu/imc/images/bear1.jpg

TMGB
  Use The Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 2797

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine