Site Indexes

Karen C. Ventura kknox at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 21 20:01:33 EDT 2002

Hi everyone - I've got a web server running Apache on RedHat Linux.  I'm
wondering if there's a way to auto-generate a site index of all the pages in
my web site.  Do I need additional software?  Of course, I'd like to be able
to control the look of the index so it follows the same template design as
the rest of my site.  A backup copy of my web pages live on a Windows NT 4.0
(soon to be Windows 2000) server.  Does that open any avenues for me?  Does
anyone have an experience or advice for me on this?  I'd really appreciate
it.  Thanks!

     Karen
Karen C. Ventura, MLIS
kknox at tln.lib.mi.us