[WEB4LIB] Federal Ruling

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Mon Oct 21 14:30:22 EDT 2002

> I was forwarded this article, not sure of the source, but the link to U.S.
> District Court Northern District of Georgia is correct.

And from c|Net:
Judge: Disabilities Act doesn't cover Web
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1A421332

I'm seeing a problem here. Two rulings in one day, one yes, one no. Appeals
court (then Supreme Court) here we come...

Michael Sauers, Librarian, Trainer & Author
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: 303-751-6277 x124 :: msauers at bcr.org
http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
a:visited {display: none}

"Make what your heart instructs, and don't let
anyone persuade you to compromise with your own
truth."  --Clive Barker
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X