[WEB4LIB] Re: Collegiality is unchanged; ditto the reference

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Oct 21 11:15:37 EDT 2002

I will speak for myself, as usual.  My question could have been more
diplomatic but I am not one to dance around the edges of things.  The
student's question or request for assistance was not clearly stated.  As
many of you well know, I have assisted others on this list before and would
have assisted the student if I knew the parameters of the assignment.  I
think this has been beaten into the ground enough.  I will not comment on
this anymore.

Bill Drew