records for free e-journal

Greg Sennema GSENNEMA at calvin.edu
Fri Oct 18 10:49:31 EDT 2002

Greetings.

I am interested in filling our EJournal Locator with records for freely
available ejournals on the web.  I am curious to know if anyone maintains such a
database, and if so, if the creators are willing to share this information
(delimited files) with others.

I am not specifically interested in the free trial versions of journals, or
even necessarily the free back issues (examples of both which are on HighWire),
but more of the internet-only ejournals.

Thanks