Printing images in AncestryPlus

Ann Owens aowens at saclibrary.org
Thu Oct 3 17:25:35 EDT 2002

For those libraries that subscribe to Ancestry Plus through Gale: are
any of you having problems printing the document images? We have loaded
and enabled the MrSid plug-in, but we're having two problems:

1. Only part of the image prints; if you try again and invoke
print-preview, you can still see only part of the image.
2. The image goes into the queue, but never prints.

If you resolved this, how did you do it?  Thanks in advance!

Ann S. Owens
Electronic Resources Librarian
Sacramento Public Library
828 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916)264-2940    Fax: (916)264-2950

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary
is that little extra."