Video Monitors

John Stoneberg johns at eauclaire.lib.wi.us
Thu Oct 3 12:37:49 EDT 2002

Our library is currently considering the use of large video monitors to welcome, orientate and inform our customers.  We would appreciate feedback from any library, especially public, that is currently making similar use of video monitors.  What hardware and software is being used?  What kind of information is being provided?  How many different messages are used at any one time, how often are they repeated?   How many units are being used and where are they located?  How often is the information changed and how much time is spent maintaining it?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

John Stoneberg
Reference Services
L. E. Phillips Memorial Public Library
400 Eau Claire Street, Eau Claire, WI  54701
(715) 839-5098 (voice)
(715) 833-5310 (fax)
johns at eauclaire.lib.wi.us