[WEB4LIB] Re: Login form?

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:36:31 EDT 2002

I apologize...I thought this was from the CF4Lib list (I rushed through
my email this morning).

However, IF you had Cold Fusion, you could do this quite easily ;)

I'm sure there is a CGI way (i.e. Perl), and if you have a
Windows-based server, you could use ASP.

Karen R. Harker, MLS
UT Southwestern Medical Library
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9049
214-648-1698
http://www.swmed.edu/library/

>>> "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> 10/24/02 9:58:53 AM >>>
What is CFOUTPUT?  That is not a standard HTML code.