Internal PDF links

e dodge edodge at scpl.lib.in.us
Tue Oct 22 12:48:18 EDT 2002

I have been experimenting with putting our library newsletter on our web
page in PDF format. Sometimes we list urls in the newsletter, and I
wanted these to be active in the PDF.  After converting to PDF & using
the Edit program, the links all work fine. However, when I link the
newsletter page to the linking web page, some of the links don't work.
We use Microsoft Publisher to initially print the newsletter, pdf995 &
pdfEdit995 to convert it to PDF, and Microsoft FrontPage for our web
site. The links that do work were initially done in Microsoft Word then
copied & pasted into Publisher. Anyone have any ideas?

Ellen

Ellen Dodge
Phone:  574-772-7323

Automation and Adult Services Librarian           Fax:      574-772-4207

Starke County Public Library
edodge at scpl.lib.in.us

152 W. Culver Road

Knox,  IN  46534