[WEB4LIB] RE: HTML Referring?

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Oct 22 12:25:12 EDT 2002

Tuesday, October 22, 2002, 6:07:40 AM, you wrote:

DB> One other advantage, I am always working on a copy of the file, not the
DB> original on the actual site.  This gives me both a backup and the ability to
DB> work offline if I want and still be able to test chnges before moving them
DB> to the site.

No argument with your points, except for the "working on a copy".  Any
tool will allow you to work on the live copy, or a backup/local copy.
That just depends on what file you're accessing and how you're
accessing it.

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA