Copernic

Euan Morton euan.morton at xrxgsn.com
Thu Oct 17 09:35:34 EDT 2002

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Copernic products (apart from
the free one):
http://www.copernic.com/desktop/products/ either negative or positive.

Thanks in advance.

Sláinte

Euan Morton, CIBER @ Xerox
Web Developer, Xerox Global Service Net
http://www.ciber-roch.com/
ICQ: 104325610 - http://home.rochester.rr.com/acode/

Astronomicon '02, Rochester's own SF convention, Nov 1-3, 2002
http://www.rochesterfantasyfans.org/conpage.html

"Most people don't realise how important librarians are.
I ran across a book recently which suggested that the
peace and prosperity of a culture was solely related to
how many librarians it contained. Possibly a slight
overstatement, but a culture that doesn't value its
librarians doesn't value ideas and without ideas,
well, where are we ?"
Lucien the Librarian of the Library of Dream
from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series:
http://www.neilgaiman.com/comics/comics.asp