[WEB4LIB] RE: More Public sites targeted for shutdown

gary gprice at gwu.edu
Thu Nov 21 07:19:24 EST 2002

Over the past week I've heard via a couple of reliabe grapevines that the new
targets which Mr. Krim mentions in the article will be the Global Legal Info
Network (via LC) and Agricola (via NAL). We will have to wait to learn if this
information is on target.

cheers,
gary

--

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian
gary at freepint.com

The Virtual Acquisition Shelf and News Desk
http://resourceshelf.freepint.com