[WEB4LIB] Re: Opera 7.0b1 released

Charlie Irwin cirwin at wheelock.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:04:42 EST 2002

  As the late Robert Heinlein used to say: TANSTAAFL.  (Translation: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.) I figure if you use it for under a month, it's a trial. After that, it's a useful tool and you probably owe the author/vendor their fee. (Or the equivalent - screen space for the advertisers...)

Charlie Irwin