[WEB4LIB] Re: Opera 7.0b1 released

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Wed Nov 13 11:20:34 EST 2002

I use Opera almost exclusively at home and I really can't complain about the
scheme they use for ads. It's up in the upper right hand corner where I never
even pay attention to it. I'm usually too busy focusing on the page I'm
looking at. Besides, I really suggest folks learn how to do the navigation
using the mouse and keyboard shortcuts and then go full screen. Even with the
unregistered version, full screen removes the ad entirely.

The thing I like most about Opera is the ability to do a Google search, as
well as others from the address bar. Just hit F2 to bring up a new address
bar, type g and your search terms and it queries Google and brings up your
results. That's pretty darn useful in my opinion.

Okay,
Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrl.org
509-452-8541 ext 761
102 N 3rd St  Yakima, WA  98901
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                                         -Hunter S. Thompson
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.
                                         -Benny Hill