[WEB4LIB] Re: Serials Solutions modifications?

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Sun Nov 10 15:50:28 EST 2002

It seems that only journals in EBSCO and JSTOR (to which we subscribe) take
the user to that journal via the Serials Solutions link--and then only to
the journal; the user must still select the year, issue, and then article by
title.

The FirstSearch databases are really quite funky for locating the
article--sometimes the user must use only part of the title.

I think some of the science journals also take the user directly to the
journal via the SS link.