Cites & Insights v.2 index

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Wed Nov 27 10:24:54 EST 2002

The end-of-volume index and cover sheet for Cites & Insights: Crawford
at Large, v. 2 (2002) is now available (with corrected links) at
http://cical.home.att.net

This completes volume 2. The v.2 table on the CICAL home page now
includes all 16 pieces of v.2.

In other words, this turkey's done...just in time for Thanksgiving.

NOTE: If you have not yet participated in the reader survey, and if you
care
about any existing features (or detest any of them), I suggest you
participate. The 40+ responses so far suggest preferences that, if they
hold up, will probably guide my thinking/writing (and subscriptions!)
next year.

-walt crawford-