[WEB4LIB] Re: Whale of a Web authenticity instruction story

jcichewicz at tln.lib.mi.us jcichewicz at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 18 12:33:59 EST 2002

The "for entertainment purposes only" note is a new one.  I've been
using this site for teaching evaluation of websites every month for about
6 months and this message was just added this month.  Makes it a little
less effective as my evaluation sample but still worth it for the laugh :)

Joy

Joy Cichewicz 			 | Brighton District Library
Electronic Services Librarian    | 100 Library Dr.
http://www.brightonlibrary.info  | Brighton, MI  48116
810-229-6571, x219

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in a library?
-Lily Tomlin