[WEB4LIB] K-Meleon 0.7 browser available

John Wold woldj at larl.org
Mon Nov 4 13:56:23 EST 2002

Just a note of Thanks! for your efforts in development of this project
Andrew.
We're using K-meleon at Lake Agassiz for our web-catalogs in 13
libraries here in NW Minnesota, set up mainly on your documentation.
http://tln.lib.mi.us/~amutch/pro/kmeleon/  - for those not in the know.

It's a great solution. I'm anxious to see how the new version works.
Thanks again.

John Wold
Automation Support Technician
Lake Agassiz Regional Library