[WEB4LIB] ASP pages remaining stubbornly cached

Nikos Kourkoumelis nkourkou at hotpop.com
Thu Nov 28 06:09:43 EST 2002

Hi John,
well, first of all check if you are uploading to the correct
folder...Sometimes we all keep mirror directories!

Then... check the asp file if it has identical size with the old one... Some
ftp clients bypass the uploading procedure when they find this...

Moreover, check to see if you have the permission to upload when there is
another page there with the same name... To resolve this,  first delete the
old file and then upload...

Finally use these meta tags:

Did I miss anything?
Regards,