printing problems

Vicky Moss vmoss at fspl.lib.ar.us
Tue Nov 19 17:18:54 EST 2002

Hi,

Our library has also been having the log jam at our printers since we
upgraded to Netscape 6.2.
(The staff is now threatening the IT over this issue).  We have played
with drivers, and service packs to no avail, then saw the message about
this issue.

My main question is this:  Is it possible that we would experience this
same problem with Netscape 7.0?  Or is this yet another anomaly to
Netscape 6.2?  Most of our staff machines are already upgraded to
Netscape 7.0, but they are not power printers like the patrons.

Respectfully,
Vicky

--
V Moss
Computer Services

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought,
I come close to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy
has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing
positive knowledge."
......Albert Einstein