[WEB4LIB] Re: Tool to check sites that link to your site?

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Sat Nov 16 15:25:35 EST 2002

At 03:09 PM 11/16/2002, Richard Wiggins wrote:
>Good point.  Hmmm.  I wonder if this is an artifact of Google's PageRank
>link analysis?  I have observed, and Google's help screens confirm, that a
>page that is not linked to will disappear from Google.  If a page exists on
>the Web but no one links to it, apparently in Google's opinion it doesn't
>really exist.

If I recall correctly from discussions on Webmasterworld
( http://www.webmasterworld.com , great site) Google does not show
link'd pages unless they have a PR of 4 or better.

I think.

Tara