cross-database search

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Thu Nov 14 17:22:49 EST 2002

I thought there was a discussion on this list about a product that would
search multiple databases. I can't find anything like that in the Web4Lib
Archives.
Does anyone have any info on such a product?
Several years ago UMI/Proquest/Electric Library marketed a product  that
would at least allow users to do a simultaneous subject search in
Proquest's database, the library's catalog, and the Internet.
I can't even seem to come up with the right key terms to research this.
Any suggestions? Or am I dreaming?
TIA,
Nancy

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com