Blocking access to Netscape 7 preferences

Helfrich, Gair GHelfrich at acmail.aclink.org
Thu Nov 14 10:22:22 EST 2002

We are trying to deploy our first copy of Netscape 7 for public use;
however, I want to block access to Preferences on the Edit menu.  What we
used for Netscape 4.7 no longer works and I've had no luck finding out how
to do it. If one of you has the answer I'd love to see it. :-)

Thanks,

Gair Helfrich

Gair Helfrich
PC/Network Support
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143