[WEB4LIB] Removing XP

Jodi Thomson jodi at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Nov 11 20:21:40 EST 2002

Try booting on a DOS disk eg MS DOS 6.22 and running fdisk.exe
[4] View partitions on disk
[3] Delete partitions
    [4] Delete Non-DOS partition

NTFS partitions will show up in DOS fdisk looking like the old OS/2 HPFS
partition

A Windows 95/98 bootdisk with their respective version of fdisk should
also work

Hope that helps

Jodi
Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi at waikato.ac.nz

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."