[WEB4LIB] mailing list spamming...

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:45:02 EST 2002

>I would like to lodge a public complaint against Blue Angel Technologies for
>using the SiteSearch Open Source project mailing list as a vehicle for
>spamming.

Speaking for the Web4Lib editorial board, I want to remind all
subscribers that messages posted to the list must comply with the
posting policy at <http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/#Policy>, and
specifically must relate to the general topic of World Wide Web
systems and libraries or library staff.  It is the consensus of the
editorial board that this thread is off-topic.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu