At what point does PWS cease to be sufficient

Info Galway Library info at galwaylibrary.ie
Tue May 7 04:18:17 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am creating a small intranet, about 4 pcs connected to a web server. I
plan to use Personal Web Server running on a Windows NT workstation. The
server will be serving Tiff images; each image is approximately 1.5 mb. The
4 clients will use the Alternatiff plug-in to view the images in browsers.

My question is can PWS handle an intranet this size? At what point would PWS
cease to be a feasible option? The alternative is to use Apache running on
Linux but I would find PWS easier to administer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
John Fitzgibbon

Galway Public Library