[WEB4LIB] Analyzing OPAC logs

Fernando Gómez fgomez at criba.edu.ar
Thu May 30 14:52:12 EDT 2002

Hi,

First of all, thanks to the people who sent suggestions answering my
posting.

Now, could you please help me on this: our logs only record the IP numbers,
so I find myself with thousands of them, in need of some kind of *batch*
reverse DNS lookup. What do you suggest?

Thank you.

Fernando Gómez
Bahía Blanca, Argentina