Marketing Discussion List

Lele, Pradeep Pradeep.Lele at nhmccd.edu
Thu May 30 13:09:46 EDT 2002

While on the subject of a discussion list for librarians interested in
Marketing, here is what i found in the archives.
I have not verified if the list still exists. I will leave that to those
interested.

Pradeep Lele
Reference/ Technology Librarian
North Harris College
Houston, TX 77073

[WEB4LIB] [NewList] Market Mailing List
Terry Kuny (terry.kuny at xist.com)
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:18:29 -0800 (PST)
subject ] <subject.html>[ author ] <author.html>
*** Please distribute as appropriate ***
From: Tom Wilding/Stephen Stillwell <wilding at STAR-TELEGRAM.COM>
Subject: New Discussion List
I am happy to announce a new IFLA discussion list, MARKET, an electronic
forum for those interested in issues related to marketing as it relates
to academic libraries. This list was initiated by the newly formed
Marketing in Academic Libraries Discussion Group, which is sponsored by
the Management and Marketing Section and affiliated also with the
University Libraries and Other General Research Libraries Section.
To subscribe to the new list, please send a message to:
listserv at infoserv.nlc-bnc.ca
Leave the subject line blank and in the body include the following
message:
subscribe market <your first name> <your last name>
You will receive back a confirmation of your subscription and
instructions on sending mail to the list and other useful information.
--Tom Wilding
University of Texas at Arlington