[WEB4LIB] learning to deal with a server

Jon Solomon jsolomon at library.berkeley.edu
Thu May 23 17:19:23 EDT 2002

gillian,

i don't do any webhosting/server administration myself, but many of the
"oreilly" (http://web.oreilly.com) books are very good.  specifically,
they have a book called "webmaster in a nutshell" which covers many
aspects of webhosting.  it's more of a reference manual, so you can look
up what you need.

-- jon

jon d. solomon
technical services