VendPrint

Hassing, Tom thassing at creighton.edu
Tue May 21 12:13:34 EDT 2002

Have you had any experience with VendPrint?

We're considering changes in our print management/vending
solutions.  Ideally, we'd like to tie into our Card Services
payment system.  The interface for our particular system is
in development.  We may also consider VendPrint's more
affordable "Lite" solution that doesn't tie into electronic
payment.

I searched the "Archive of the Web4Lib Electronic
Discussion" and found only one reference to their printing
system.  The "Library Web Manager's Reference Center" has no
mention of the company.

http://www.vendprint.com/

Thanks

-- Tom Hassing, PC Network Technician