[WEB4LIB] RE: How do I make two home pages available at the same IP address

D. Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Tue May 21 09:01:07 EDT 2002

Any HTTPd server worth running should be able to do this. Apache has
been able to do this for several years now and continues to do it
without the security holes in IIS. Additionally Apache v2.0.36 on Win32
has now been tested head to head for performance against IIS and matched
it every step of the way under heavy loads.

Alternatively, if your goal is to have a browser specific homepage there
are ways you can configure Apache to handle that.

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 at po.cwru.edu>
 Case Western Reserve University
  Webmaster - University Library
  Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/